Forum Global MuOnline

В 25.09.2021 в 18:34, RULER сказал:

Hey! GM why is the castle siege not working? . can you make me a GM too if thats ok . im a loyal player since day  1 im there supporting the game . please reply to this thank you! . godspeed

Hi, I didn't understand your question. What exactly doesn't work for you?

sorry for that. my problem is the castle siege,because when i get inside it turns black and i cant see a thing,.lucky i know the inside of the castle . please fix it thank you .

В 03.10.2021 в 15:15, RULER сказал:

sorry for that. my problem is the castle siege,because when i get inside it turns black and i cant see a thing,.lucky i know the inside of the castle . please fix it thank you .

I will test and write to you

okay thank you!  . and by the way i cant do full options on my wings even if i put jewel of excellent in it . is it a bug? i wasted so much jewels on 2 of my wings and nothing happened. please fix this thank you . 

8 часов назад, RULER сказал:

okay thank you!  . and by the way i cant do full options on my wings even if i put jewel of excellent in it . is it a bug? i wasted so much jewels on 2 of my wings and nothing happened. please fix this thank you . 

I know about this problem, but I'm still waiting until our program fixes it